Here are just a few books, videos, films, documentaries that I’ve read/seen and that I recommend.
I really like Michael Pollan’s simple philosophy about eating, and have read a few of his books below.
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma — I highly recommend this book. It will change your world. No joke.
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto — his most popular book
- Cooked — his latest book, talking about the history of cooking and what it means to us, throughout time and various cultures. I haven’t finished reading it yet, but it’s great.
- Food Inc.
- Hungry for Change
- Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
- The World According to Monsanto